TICKET MANAGER PROVIDES FRAUD PREVENTION, TRANSPARENCY, AND CONTROL OVER YOUR TICKETS.
|John R. Moritz, former SVP of Marketing at The Great Atlantic & Pacific Tea Co. (one of Forbes top 100 private companies), stole over 7,000 tickets worth $1.2 million for personal gain. Not only did Moritz defrauded his company of $1.2M but, based on average ROI, he made A&P lose over $1 billion in potential revenue.
What measures are your organization taking to ensure this isn’t happening? Ask for a free consultation and find out how Spotlight is helping companies like Coca-Cola, AT&T, MasterCard, and many others prevent corporate fraud.
- Penalties of over $10 Million.
- Download “Avoiding the Legal Pitfalls of Sports & Entertainment Marketing” by Top Ten law firm Foley & Lardner
- Put your tickets directly into the business software your team already uses.
- Request tickets direct from salesforce.com. Click Here to Learn More
- Find and request tickets straight from your Outlook inbox
- Drive more usage with higher ROI
- Execute a process similar to what is already being done with spends like Travel and procurement
- Staff is buying tickets all over the place and trying to qualify as “Travel and Entertainment” Expense
- Company tickets go unused while staffers buy tickets for the same or competing events
- The end result is a tracking nightmare
- Check out the SpotlightTMS Ticket Portal for answers on how you can centralize and automate all purchases on our Box Office page.
|The choice of the pros: National auditing juggernaut KPMG chooses SpotlightTMS for their tickets.
To learn more about our very happy and vocal customers, please click here.
|Articles on risks associated with corporate sports sponsorship and ticket investment|