Spotlight provides end-to-end sports and events ticket management based on the business rules and processes you need to have in place. Manage company tickets from your CRM, Outlook inbox or our stand-alone web interface. Our Impact Workflow Engine takes what was once a difficult, disjointed practice and transforms ticket management into a consistent, streamlined process. Spotlight allows you to choose from several existing best-practice request, approval, and distribution workflows or to create one from scratch. Our Impact Workflow Engine enables you to easily match how your company is organized and how your business development lifecycle works into the software.
The business value?
- Dramatically increased ticket utilization
- Getting the right tickets to the right people at the right time in the sales cycle
- Consistent information across your enterprise
- Deepened customer engagement
- Transparency into these valuable marketing programs.
Ticket Acquisition and Entry
- Companies enter their sports and events ticket inventory from any source directly into Spotlight or can supplement their traditional ticket purchase approach by purchasing tickets directly in Spotlight.
- Approved employees can make individual ticket purchases. These one-off purchases are managed by the system so they are linked to business development efforts and to your procurement and expense management system. Organizations can track these purchases and ensure they are compliant with company and industry regulations.
- Once tickets are acquired, they are entered into the system so employees can view them. The entry system governs who can view and request tickets based on criteria including employee functional role and seniority, location, business unit and purpose of the request.
Ticket Administration and Request
- Companies set up and manage access to requestors, administrators, proxies and decision makers based on how they are structured, their business development lifecycle and the compliance rules relevant to their industry.
- Approved employees can view global tickets by event, by geography, by sport or by team.
- Employees request tickets by completing an online form that requires the business rationale and associated client or prospect.
- Ticket Administrators view the open queue of requests to approve and allocate tickets from the inventory.
Ticket Distribution and Validation
- Once approved, tickets are automatically and securely distributed to their intended recipients, either electronically or via Spotlight’s integration with FedEx or UPS trackable shipping.
- Once tickets are used, the company attendee is required to confirm ticket use and prospect or customer attendees.
This information provides the foundation for the Business Impact Reports.