Sr. Director, Sales & Business Development
Location(s): Los Angeles
ABOUT SPOTLIGHT TICKET MANAGEMENT
Spotlight Ticket Management (www.SpotlightTMS.com) is where tickets mean business. Spotlight makes company sports and entertainment tickets simple by enabling companies to measure the business impact of sports and entertainment assets while staying compliant.
Described as “Necessary in Business” by CNBC, Spotlight Ticket Management offers a variety of online tools and mobile products to help companies of all sizes use the tickets they own, buy the tickets they need, and stay compliant with all federal, state, and local regulation without adding another layer of red-tape or confusing software.
Spotlight makes tickets available where the business user lives, whether on their mobile device, in their CRM, or through their team and venue partners. Spotlight partners with over 60 professional sports teams and venues as well as industry leading partners Live Nation Ticketmaster, Salesforce.com and Concur to offer integrated products alongside education.
Spotlight is the co-owner of the Corporate Ticket Impact Conference (www.corporateticketimpact.com), an annual gathering of Fortune 1000 firms and professional sports executives to be held May 20th, 2014 at Arthur Ashe Stadium in New York, NY. The company is based in Calabasas, CA.
With offices in beautiful Calabasas, California and a very strict dress code: No Pajamas (yes, that’s the entire dress code) Spotlight provides a fun and energetic work environment for our team to create a market.
The Sr. Director of Sales & Business Development is an aggressive growth position for a an up and coming sales executive looking to expand leadership, experience a start-up, and grow with the company.
Responsible for all aspects sales and business development, responsibilities will include management and development of an inside/outside sales team, business development efforts driving business with our channel partners Salesforce.com, Cvent, Concur, and Ticketmaster as well as helping bring deals to close.
Spotlight is a terrific opportunity to match a passion for sports and live events with a passion for technology and SaaS, one of the hottest growth industries. A perfect fit for an entrepreneurial executive seeking experience in a high growth young company.
For this integral position we are looking for someone with an entrepreneurial spirit who is a go-getter driving new business and relationships at every turn. The Sr. Director of Sales will have the autonomy to grow the sales and business development department while being intimately involved in marketing.
• Assist in hiring, managing, and coaching the direct sales team to achieve and surpass individual and department revenue goals
• Grow relationships with key decision makers to ensure new business is continually developed
• Prospect and nurture Enterprise business with the Fortune 1000 and Global 2000.
• Consistently monitoring the sales activity of the team while tracking the results (all within Salesforce.com)
• Work with channel partners to identify and nurture relationships with new partners, prospects, and customers. Channel partners include over 60 professional sports teams, Concur, Cvent, Salesforce.com, and Ticketmaster amongst others.
• Work with CRO to assist in growing revenue within current customers
Commensurate with experience. Looking for an up-and-comer looking to take “the leap.” Aggressive stock plan in a start-up growing 400% year over year.
• Bachelors Degree required. No exceptions.
• 5+ years of sales experience, preferably in an enterprise, saas, or sports setting
• Recent experience managing and closing significant deals with Fortune 1000 companies
• Experience managing the sales cycle from business champion to the CEO/ CFO level
• Track record of over-achieving quota
• Strong customer references
• History of achieving and exceeding quota. We are seeking someone who has been promoted in the past. No entry-level please.
• Tech savvy and familiar with enterprise applications