Sales & Service Manager for Box Office by Spotlight
Location(s): Los Angeles
Spotlight Ticket Management is where tickets mean business. An exciting venture-backed start up, Spotlight provides Software as a Service (SaaS) solutions to help companies better understand the business impact of their sports and concert tickets while making it easier to get tickets, buy tickets, sell tickets, and track it all through CRM and Expense Software. Spotlight is growing exponentially, financially backed by sports team owners and VC’s with two new investments just closing, and looking for aggressive up-and-comers excited to grow with our firm.
Spotlight provides an exciting, hard-driving work environment with significant opportunity for advancement due to rapid growth. All of our employees and potential employees share a common set of personal characteristics:
- Unfailing honesty and integrity
- Commitment to our clients and customer service
- Passionate, hard working, and independent – we have no time for micromanagement
- Excited to join a young venture backed company
- Open to new challenges and growing responsibilities
We offer a challenging, stimulating, and dynamic work environment; excellent benefits, including health/dental/vision/life insurance and 401K plan with match; and many opportunities for personal and professional growth.
- Support existing book of business handling ticket and event requests to major sporting & live events (MLB, NFL, NBA, NHL, Concerts). Clients are notable Fortune 500 and Global 2000 organizations.
- Work with marketing and account management to develop net new sales opportunities.
- Handle planning and execution for marquis events such as the Super Bowl, Final Four, Masters, Kentucky Derby, and others, as well as major national concert tours.
- Execute ticket and order fulfillment.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- 3-5 years related work experience
- Preferred sales experience with event tickets, premium inventory, or corporate partnerships
- Excellent interpersonal, written/oral communication
- Excellent customer service skills, positive, can do style
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word and Outlook)
- Highly organized, detail oriented, analytical, proactive and motivated self starter
- Possess willingness to learn and grow to meet the changing requirements of the business
- Sales mindset looking to help grow revenues. Desire to grow into an account management or business development role.
Ability to work hard toward the companies common goals, solve problems, establishing new ways to do business as needed