Customer Support Specialist
Location(s): Los Angeles
Spotlight Ticket Management is where tickets mean business. An exciting venture-backed start up in Silicon Beach, Spotlight provides Software as a Service (SaaS) solutions to help companies better understand the business impact of their sports and concert tickets while making it easier to get tickets, buy tickets, sell tickets, and track it all through CRM and Expense Software. Spotlight is growing exponentially, financially backed by sports team owners and VC’s with two new investments just closing, and looking for aggressive up-and-comers excited to grow with our firm.
If you don’t want to be employee number 14,389 at gigantic boring inc. and are looking for the benefits of a Silicon Valley atmosphere near Malibu, take a look at Spotlight where our energetic team works together on all levels offering explosive career growth. If 4% annual raises, boring day long meetings, and ten years of grunt work sounds like a waste of your talent…apply at a fast growing meritocracy where you can see the difference you are making every day.
Spotlight Ticket Management is hiring an entry level Customer Support Specialist to report directly to the Director of Support to perform a variety of customer support functions. The Specialist will work alongside colleagues to provide software support and general administrative support to current accounts. Spotlight is a rapidly growing software company so volume of workload will be considerable. **Office hours are 7am – 4pm to support clients in the Eastern and Midwestern time zones.
• Manage and support corporate software accounts
• Provide technical support / troubleshooting to software administrators and users
• Act as liaison between customers and development/technical support team
• Perform recurring and as-needed administrative tasks associated with accounts, including but not limited to:
• Ticket fulfillment
• Account Setup/Provisioning
• Coordinate and lead training sessions
• 1-2 years in a customer service or support role, software experience preferred
• Prior experience in business to business software customer service, sales, or administrative support roles preferred
• Bachelor’s Degree required – no exceptions
• Must have exceptional follow-through, initiative, and attention to detail, as well as problem solving and multi-tasking skills.
• Must have excellent computer skills (Microsoft Office applications) and be comfortable working with and learning new software programs.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Ability to work in high-stress environment
• Strong ability to prioritize, multi-task, and work independently