Location(s): Los Angeles
About Spotlight Ticket Management: Spotlight Ticket Management (www.SpotlightTMS.com) is where tickets mean business. Spotlight makes company sports and entertainment tickets simple by enabling companies to measure the business impact of sports and entertainment assets while staying compliant.
Described as “Necessary in Business” by CNBC, Spotlight Ticket Management offers a variety of online tools and mobile products to help companies of all sizes use the tickets they own, buy the tickets they need, and stay compliant with all federal, state, and local regulation without adding another layer of red-tape or confusing software.
Spotlight makes tickets available where the business user lives, whether on their mobile device, in their CRM, or through their team and venue partners. Spotlight partners with over 60 professional sports teams and venues as well as industry leading partners Live Nation Ticketmaster, Salesforce.com and Concur to offer integrated products alongside education.
Spotlight is the co-owner of the Corporate Ticket Impact Conference (www.CTIC2014.com), an annual gathering of Fortune 1000 firms and professional sports executives to be held May 20th, 2014 at Arthur Ashe Stadium in New York, NY.
With offices in beautiful Calabasas, California and has a very strict dress code: No Pajamas (yes, that’s the entire dress code). Spotlight provides a fun and energetic work environment for our team to create a market.
The Account Management position works in close conjunction with the Chief Revenue Officer and provides vision and execution in maintaining/developing growth in existing accounts while creating and identifying opportunities for the sale of additional services and solutions.
This role will be responsible for the integration, optimization, upsell and contract renewal of Spotlight’s existing customer base. The AM provides proactive, focused attention to our customer base acting as a consultant to ensure clients renew with the right solution to maximize return on investment and long-term success with Spotlight.
The AM must possess the technical and sales expertise required to maximize client revenues and manage all phases of the renewal cycle.
Ideal candidates should possess strong B2B sales, business development and/or account management experience. These individuals are committed to winning, but also benefit from seasoned leadership and an incredible, loyal and passionate customer base ideal for maintaining and growing with Spotlight.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Analyze the needs of the customer and develop a strategic approach to all Spotlight accounts.
• Works with clients at a high level to create plan of execution.
• Administers training and ongoing reviews
• Grow an existing customer base of multi-national, multi-site organizations by nurturing relationships with clients to understand their business needs and requirements.
• Maximize use across the enterprise exploring upsell potential
• Proactively manage the renewal cycle for all assigned accounts, ensuring timely and accurate notification of pending renewal event, use of required contracts (order forms, MSA’s), use of application (quoting, forecasting), as well as coordination of resources (Sales, CSM, Support, Operations).
Knowledge, Skills, & Ability Required
• Proven expertise in client management and consultative selling, 2-5 years enterprise experience required
• Proven success with a quota, managing activities, and forecasting
• Expert knowledge of sales, sales operations, and account management
• Strong interpersonal skills: negotiating, influencing, and dealing effectively with people
• Excellent communication and organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
• Proven presentation and executive meeting planning
• High personal integrity, ethics and credibility
• Expertise with standard corporate software including Salesforce.com
• Positive Attitude
The successful candidate must be a motivational leader, experienced at building strong and mutually beneficial client and internal relationships, be a strategic thinker, able to interact at C-level with clients and internally.
Compensation: $65,000 to $80,000 plus aggressive stock ownership plan, health and vision benefits, and 401K